- can we get it less blue? Let’s get rid of the tarp, options
- foil - does light go through? Experimentation required
- kris geometry for the ideal shape of a foil wrap for Octo
- 95% sure it’s available, Kris to confirm
- Shervin suggests Circus as kitchen/cuddle space, Octavius is bar/dance
- Maybe an additional yurt if group funds and numbers are high
- Lower priority than the wood furnace
- Insulation walls may need repair
Pledenza for kitchen: will it fit?
- we need another pledenza printed, does Chance still have files
- Last year a door window was broken, we should be prepared to fix
- Potential issue with a circus tent wall?
- Kris stressed importance of having wood burning heat source, with side hot water tank!
- Woody to email Jessie, CC Kris about the habitat for insanity furnace
- encouraging group to bring more art, we can make a big difference to the event
- potentially camp art grant for big projects?
- art messaging early and often
- art showcase?
- Kris: reach out to mark + alexi, cool canadians who built the igloo last year who we would like to camp next to
- Viva: contacting electric blanket group to see if they are coming / secret for running electric blankets off of batteries
- Event starts on Wednesday for p5
- Distribute sign up sheet soonish
- Dress Rehearsal Load Out Party on Saturday, Jan 28
- Calls every 2 weeks on Tuesday at 7pm means next call is Oct 25th
Participants: Viva, Kris, Shervin, Woody